Trenino vs Luna

I think Trenino is much better for weekend trips. It holds a lot more than Luna. I don't have a luna so I cannot do a side-by-side comparison, but remembering what lunas look like irl, the trenino is holds more, at least it seems like it would to me.

I have several lunas and treninos, and I think the volume is fairly similar. The trenino probably holds a little bit more, and it also seems more practical because you can pack things flat as opposed to stuffing them into a duffle. But the trenino is also about $100 more than the luna, so that may be a factor depending on your budget. If you can afford a trenino, I'd go for that, but a luna will also work fine as a weekend bag.

I have a luna that I haven't had a chance to use yet, but I have used my Cucciolo on the way back from a trip, and it fit alot of my carry on junk - purse, magazines, book, iPod, Sirius stiletto, snacks and a drink. I also use the Cucciolo to take my lunch, purse, light sweater, portable radio/iPod speakers and all the cables and remote, extra snacks and sometimes a bottle of water and random book or notebook to work every day. From what I have read, the Trenino is supposed to hold a lot more than the cucciolo!

While we're on the subject, do any online retailers aside from LeSportsac actually carry Trenino or Luna? I think Nordstrom.com carries Luna, but not Trenino...

I need to get a plan of attack for getting my hands on a Transporto Trenino with as many discount coupons as I can. XD

TRENINO * TRENINO * TRENINO!!

The Luna IS a lot cheaper than the trenino but I feel that the trenino is much more helpful when packing for a weekend trip! I dont have a luna myself but I dont think I'd like to stuff all my things into a duffel bag when I can have compartments to organize my things (like, small misc. things that can get lost) IDK thats just my opinion though! I'm an organizing freak :lol:

When I first saw the trenino, I just knew it would be the BEST weekend/carry-on Tokidoki bag (for me, anyway..)

Thanks everyone! I believe I'll search for the trenino. Do the outlets carry this style? Do we know when they'll get pirata?
\

they have it for around 225 i believe in inferno and paradiso

sometime in july or august some outlets may get some pirata but it's not to say what pirata styles they'll get in.

Oh wow...:drool::wtf:... I have never been to Loehmann's and I never knew they had tokidoki... I'm going to check it out this weekend... Hopefully they will have some... *crosses fingers*