Early morning bluefly!!

If you want one of them just keep refreshing for awhile; they are likely to become available again. I just had a chance for both of them but I resisted. I know I don't really like the giant but sometimes it's hard to pass up a deal!!!

I have the blue courier in my bag. I will hold it for a while and then release it in case anyone is interested. I would love a pfer to get it. Of course I am tempted but I am on a mini purse ban right now.

It's $1030 but if you use a 15% code, (I don't know if the 20% ones are still working), it comes out to $876.

I have the blue courier in my bag. I will hold it for a while and then release it in case anyone is interested. I would love a pfer to get it. Of course I am tempted but I am on a mini purse ban right now.

It's $1030 but if you use a 15% code, (I don't know if the 20% ones are still working), it comes out to $876.

^^ OMG, what color blue was that?!?! :wtf:

p.s. i predict the mini-ban will end on saturday :P

Bama, that's exactly what my husband said too! About 1 month ago I came really close to buying one retail too. If the color and leather don't strike me, then back it goes to find a new mama.