Celebrate the start of the fall season: Let's see your october purchases :)

Thank you! They got everything in today!

Just got off the phone with BG! Our SA is out of town, but the managers will be processing all of her preorders. They're working down the line and our SA will be given the credit for it as well. I just completed my transaction and can't wait for the nude camellia snap wallet!
Oh nice! Please post a pic once you get it! I got the camellia card holder in beige from the same SA I think.. I texted her to tell her how happy I was with it and didn't hear back. Makes sense if she's on vacation :smile:

Oh nice! Please post a pic once you get it! I got the camellia card holder in beige from the same SA I think.. I texted her to tell her how happy I was with it and didn't hear back. Makes sense if she's on vacation :smile:

Will do! Congrats on the card holder! Makes me so excited for the wallet seeing as how everyone loves their camellia items so much!

Same! Texted her and didn't hear back. I was worried for a second because she usually responds within 30 minutes or so. Hope she's enjoying her vacation!

Reactions: Kmazz39
Will do! Congrats on the card holder! Makes me so excited for the wallet seeing as how everyone loves their camellia items so much!

Same! Texted her and didn't hear back. I was worried for a second because she usually responds within 30 minutes or so. Hope she's enjoying her vacation!

Is this what you ordered?? my SA texted it yesterday and I was so tempted but had to self-restrain [emoji23]

IMG_1476374690.963510.jpg

Reactions: cynttl and SoLoveCC
Is this what you ordered?? my SA texted it yesterday and I was so tempted but had to self-restrain
emoji23.png

View attachment 3492127
I really want
Is this what you ordered?? my SA texted it yesterday and I was so tempted but had to self-restrain [emoji23]

View attachment 3492127

View attachment 3492127
Is this item still available? Thanks.

Pardon the mess of laundry day, but I had to run out and buy a bag!!! I had the hardest time finding this bucket bag; once I knew I wanted it, it seemed to have disappeared....but thanks to my SA who searched high and low, a hidden one was unearthed for me. It's a perfect combo of bling, usefulness and comfortable bag all in one!
View attachment 3491588
Love it, it's different and unique, congrats!