How much would you pay for these?

Mar 28, 2007
A friend of mine (and fellow Coach collector) brought in some bags for me to sell for her on Ebay. There were two items that I'd like for myself - but I don't know how much to offer her, I asked how much she wanted but she said she didn't know:confused1: I'm not even sure how much they retailed for.

The black wallet is VERY gently used & the wristlet is brand new but appears to be missing it's leash... Both were Outlet purchases... what would you offer?!

BTW some of the styles she brought for me to sell I'll need some help from you guys to identify... but my camera battery died for the night!

Attachments

• 038.JPG
    038.JPG
    152.9 KB · Views: 55
  • 040.JPG
    040.JPG
    181.3 KB · Views: 31
  • 039.JPG
    039.JPG
    107.7 KB · Views: 38
The black looks like either a multi-function wallet (but it has cc slots) like a compact clutch style.

I recently sold a multi-function for $40.00 and 2 soho compact clutches for 70.00 and 90.00. I have no idea about the double coin.

an advanced search on ebay will give you better prices

i actually have that black wallet, and i have one in camel...back when i got it (01-02 maybe?) it was $148 (at the outlet, where i got the black) and $198 (at the boutique, where i got the camel).

A friend of mine (and fellow Coach collector) brought in some bags for me to sell for her on Ebay. There were two items that I'd like for myself - but I don't know how much to offer her, I asked how much she wanted but she said she didn't know:confused1: I'm not even sure how much they retailed for.

The black wallet is VERY gently used & the wristlet is brand new but appears to be missing it's leash... Both were Outlet purchases... what would you offer?!

BTW some of the styles she brought for me to sell I'll need some help from you guys to identify... but my camera battery died for the night!