dior boutique sales

I purchased the Tote and the Medium Gaucho bag at increased price (1550, 1690) at Saks....

Do you think they will give me a price adjustment?

Also is the rest of the Dior boutique all at the old price? 1395 for Medium and 1550 for Tote??
Or just the SF store?? Do they ship?

Thank you ladies soo much!!!

i duno according to the post after yours, not all the bags had the old price. i mean i guess it might be worth arguing it, they could always say no and at least you tried to argue.... you would save some money there.

i may have just lucked out.. though the display diors were all at old prices on stockton street.

I just went to the dior store yesterday. they still have a big selection. I ended up getting the denim saddle for $518. I didn't want a gaucho because I have a medium white one already. the mini dior denim gaucho is only $435... WOW!

I just ordered the mini gaucho in denim but I'm confused, the picture on this website looks blue, my dior rep says the mini denim is only made in one color, a greenish blue,(number is V4M6), with a greenish brown trim. Can anyone help clear this out?

ReRe, they say it is green denim, but it doesn't look green, I think its the wash. Its the same as the picture (blue). I got the saddle bag and its blue, but in a certain angle I see the green. I was only looking for it because I was wondering the exact same thing.

Thanks D&G, so glad its the same one, boy have I had a weekend. THis mini gaucho, the limited edition Dior Detective, and I just bought the sable paddy from bellacherie. I need to sign off.

Fijibuni, the last picture to the right, there are blue and red gauchos (leather), to the left of the same picture the bluish bags are denim. Also there is a green denim on the bottom shelf. All of these are on sale.

ReRe... the mini gaucho is really green... i got mine couple of days ago.. i've been trying to post pictures but no time at all.. i mean.. i wore jeans the pass weekend with this bag.. especially outside in the sun.. really green

Hello all... this is an extremely newbie question to Dior, so I apologize for its stupidity.... *ducks*

What is the name of this bag??

attachment.php

A Saddle bag?? Does it have any more specific name? I really like the purple & camel ones... (and if it came in a RED....) - so if anyone could help a girl that just happened to stumble into the Dior area out - that would be fantastic!! :P TIA!!!