baby paddy

Here's me wearing a baby muscade paddy, I'm about 5'6":
shoulder.jpg

I'll be honest - it doesn't hold everything but the kitchen sink lol. I've managed to fit in my wallet, phone, make-up & a little pocket packet of tissues and there's still a little room left.

It's more for holding the essentials and a couple extra things.

It is a beautiful bag though, they are SO cute - I've gotten way more comments carrying the baby than I've ever gotten carrying the regular paddy for some reason.

Hope that helped!

Hmm it's really up to you, I don't think the regular paddy would look too big on you at all, I guess it just depends on whether you like to carry a lot of stuff or not.

Also, the regular paddy can easily be carried on the shoulder whereas the baby is more of a hand held bag.

Either way you can't go wrong, both styles are GORGEOUS!:yes:

What color are you thinking of?

The bag looks GREAT on you!!!! Sure hope mine arrives this week!!!!

Here's me wearing a baby muscade paddy, I'm about 5'6":
shoulder.jpg

I'll be honest - it doesn't hold everything but the kitchen sink lol. I've managed to fit in my wallet, phone, make-up & a little pocket packet of tissues and there's still a little room left.

It's more for holding the essentials and a couple extra things.

It is a beautiful bag though, they are SO cute - I've gotten way more comments carrying the baby than I've ever gotten carrying the regular paddy for some reason.

Hope that helped!

i want like a chocolate brown i think i am going to get the regular sized bag thanks so much for your help

If you like to carry lots of stuff, you might also want to consider the front pocket paddington - I have it in chocolate and it is AMAZING! The pocket w/ rivets and buckle make it look extra edgy! Good luck with your search.!:wlae: