what all characters are on Adios?

elizs

Poor due to Toki
Mar 9, 2007
What all characters come on the adios? Does anyone have a list? I'm trying to find some characters that my boyfriend doesn't think are too girl to ask the outlets for for a bag for him. Thanks

I don't have a list, but I remember a while back (maybe a month or so?) someone on livejournal put together a tile picture showing all the characters on the adios print and where they are....

I don't have anything in Adios Star, but what I recall is...

Latte
Strawberry Latte
Adios laying down
Sumo baby
Nanastar
Momobella
Flying Adios
Mushrooms
Apple
Bad apple
Koi
Tulip
Chili pepper (yellow and red)
Adios skull
Candy (red/white and red/orangish)
Rainbow
Sandy
Kano-kun (cactus kid)
Candle/flame
Nero
Adios Star
tokidoki logo
Bastardino

And that's all I know...

I don't have a list, but I remember a while back (maybe a month or so?) someone on livejournal put together a tile picture showing all the characters on the adios print and where they are....

it'd be great to see the tile pic. i've only seen polpettina, diaper baby, latte and the peppers.

thanks elizs.
maya - i don't know if i'm describing her correctly. it's really just a girl's face and her black hair is the star and a bit hangs down from the star as well. i know i'm not making any sense! i don't have her on my bag, so i can't take a picture, sorry. she was on one of the gioccos i was contemplating between, but i didn't keep that one.

thanks elizs.
maya - i don't know if i'm describing her correctly. it's really just a girl's face and her black hair is the star and a bit hangs down from the star as well. i know i'm not making any sense! i don't have her on my bag, so i can't take a picture, sorry. she was on one of the gioccos i was contemplating between, but i didn't keep that one.

Oh okay! I know what you mean now!!