6 Reveals for the 6th Month - Sorry not Sorry...?

Love the tweed jacket! O my, your shoessss, simply gorgeous! Such a terrible experience at the boutique. Yes, they should introduce 'a ticketing system' at the Chanel boutique, ahahahah. Absolutely stunning purchases! Congrats!

Haha totally. I am chanel crazed shopper hear me roar!!! :lol:

This is the most fun thread I've read here in awhile :smile: Thanks for sharing your extremely engaging story!
Also...I suddenly feel a little less guilty about two boys in under 6mo's hahahahaha.
p.s. LOVE the jacket and your blouse with it!!

So glad to hear this, no reason for all of us to feel guilty now... :graucho:

On your 2 boys... it's lucky to find love :smile:

If you find love twice in 6 months, who has the right to judge? :rolleyes:

Don't hate love :lol::drinks:

Reactions: Doodles78
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this note! I'm still so excited about these that I have to hide them away for a bit so I can focus. :smile:

I know that feeling!!
.... I just came home with a few boxes myself!![emoji15][emoji85][emoji150][emoji150][emoji151][emoji150][emoji150][emoji850]

Wow! Beautiful Chanel haul! Enjoy all your fabulous pieces
Love your haul! You'll rock it, for sure!

Thank you so much, really appreciate the notes. :hugs:

I will certain try to incorporate these into my outfits/rotation. Hopefully soon. For some reason it's been so busy lately that I haven't had time to think put myself together at all, and just grab at some of my go to outfits. Been lazy. hopefully I can feel inspired to wear some of these new things soon.

I know that feeling!!
.... I just came home with a few boxes myself!![emoji15][emoji85][emoji150][emoji150][emoji151][emoji150][emoji150][emoji850]
By a "few" I assume you meant the spectacular shopping spree that you scored at sale (the best kind!)?!?! I just saw it and all the shoes were totally fabulous! you're going to be one chic lady with all these beautiful sandals this summer. :love:

Alright... don't want to drag this out...too much.. :smile:

I've always associated Chanel with pearls, the handbag chain strap, the black tweed jacket, and classic tweed in general. After my crazy and rapid journey/obsession with Chanel that started July last year (my 1 Chanel 1 year anniversary is coming up soon!), I've been thinking that a tweed classic in my favorite M/L size would be quite awesome for fall and winter.

However, Chanel seems to do a lot of crazy patterns/designs with tweed from what I've seen so far, and not too often in a classic versatile yet rich combo of colors/patterns, so none of them spoke to me till now.

I think this bag would look great with jeans in fall/winter, and with simple classic outfits too.

Hubby and I both love the color (navy, white, black, gold, brown mix), and the chain is not the typical aged gold (the photo didn't capture it well enough I have horrible lighting in my house) - it's in a hardware color I've never seen before (I have an aged gold reissue 225 and it's totally different). The chain is spectacular and if you have a chance to see it in store, definitely check it out.

I love that it's in the reissue style, so it's totally low key and can be one of my "stealth Chanels" that I can wear to work and casually. The size is in my favorite hard to find 225 size as well. Can't wait till Autumn/Fall to wear it! It's got such amazing warm colors and texture that I think is quite versatile.

I know that many worry about the resale value, but honesty I don't really look at my bags as "investments" at all so tweed & reissue is not a problem for me personally - just hope to just enjoy this little guy. Life's too short and with too many real things to worry about than resale value of my Chanel bags :smile:

The problems that money can't solve are the real problems, so I hope we can enjoy the hard earned treats that we can occasionally afford without stress once in a while :P

View attachment 3393169
View attachment 3393175[/QUOTE
Just came back again to your UNBELIEVABLE thread/haul...I'm glad I did because I don't know how I missed your tweed re-issue. I'm so envious but happy for you! I am in love w/ all things tweed & this one takes the prize on colors. Your modshots are just WOW WOW WOW beautiful! Enjoy them all Vanana...what an inspiring thread/haul ! :yahoo::drinks:

Wow! Good for you. You have a great eye [emoji872]. You're a rock star[emoji93]. I love the tweeds myself. I love adding texture to an outfit. Good going & congrats [emoji111]️

Fabulous haul my deal.

Sorry to hear about the ordeal you had to go through in order to get them.

Enjoy your new babies.

Thank you! it all ended well (maybe too well ;P) I can't wait till the weather get cooler (I never said that before!) so I can wear the jacket and the bag :smile: