Jessica Simpson's Blur Handbag

iluvmybags

& My Motos & Shoes!
O.G.
Sep 13, 2006
I recall seeing quite a few posts about Jessica Simpson's latest bags. I found this in the new issue of L&S mag - thought it might be of some help (for those who want to see the bag better or see how it carries). According to the text - this is the Blur leather satchel. I wonder if the leather's very delicate or if JS is just clumsy w/her bags - if you look closely (esp on the 1st & 2nd pix) there's a big "blob" on the front of the bag and another one on the strap (you can actually see the mark on the strap in all 3 pics)

Attachments

• blur1.jpg
    blur1.jpg
    181.5 KB · Views: 608
  • blur2.jpg
    blur2.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 355
Ive only seen one blur bag IRL and I really really liked the leather a LOT. Its very distressed and very imperfect, either you love it or you hate it! Lots of variation in the tonality. Looks handstained. And very soft, too. I think they are from the UK? (not sure)

Thanks! I was one of the ones wondering about this bag... I really like the strap and It's bigger than I imagined, but I think I still like it.

Am I the only one who has problems finding a decent sized bag that isn't huge? They're either too big or too small... the search continues!

Ive only seen one blur bag IRL and I really really liked the leather a LOT. Its very distressed and very imperfect, either you love it or you hate it! Lots of variation in the tonality. Looks handstained. And very soft, too. I think they are from the UK? (not sure)

Absolutely right. I've seen and tried on Blur bags, and had actually posted a question here on tPF if anyone's heard of them...anyway, the leather is very soft, almost delicate. Local boutique here (Margaret O'Leary) carries that line. I do like the bags, but they're pricey.