denim handbags.

I dunno. I have a really cute vintage Gap bag by Emma Hill that is sooo unusual - I love her.
I'm not usually a fan, but she's so vintage looking - two little straps, front pockets, cool magnetic closures....it's one of my faves. I don't wear it often, but she has a special place in my heart.... ;)

I like some denim bags... what I don't like are the ones that have aspects of my pair of jeans beyond denim... like the jean-shaped pockets, the stitching or other stuff.

I love denim handbags! I think if done well (especially not made to represent a pair of pants), they can look very cute. I really like the LV ones, and I have a Versace denim bag that looks adorable on- you can see pics of it in my collection link. But they're cute! Why should denim only be for pants???

How do they hold up? I really like some of the LV denim bags but I'm leery of spending that kind of money for denim. Of course, now that I think about it, denim jeans are like iron and they get more "wear" than a bag would, right?