David Hasselhoff Gets Full Custody of the Children!

Nat

Feb 8, 2007
David Hasselhoff Gets Full Custody of Children

FRIDAY JUNE 15, 2007 02:00 PM EDT
By Mike Fleeman

david_hasselhoff.jpg

David Hasselhoff was awarded primary custody of his two daughters on Friday, his attorney tells PEOPLE.

Superior Court Judge Mark Juhas ruled that Hasselhoff's ex-wife, Pamela Bach, could visit the teen-aged girls on alternate weekends and on Wednesday nights for dinner, says lawyer Melvin S. Goldsman.

"If, down the road, the kids are comfortable seeing her more, Mr. Hasselhoff has said he will let his children see their mother as often as they want to," Goldsman says.

The decision marked a dramatic turnaround for the actor, who had been blocked temporarily from seeing Taylor-Ann, 17, and Hayley, 14, after a drunken video of the actor surfaced in May. Hasselhoff regained his parental rights when he agreed to alcohol testing, sources say.
The former Baywatch star and now a judge on America's Got Talent left the courtroom smiling, telling reporters it was "a beautiful day to go to the beach."

"The judge said today, 'Enough – enough is enough, these children have been through enough,'" Hasselhoff said.

Bach didn't comment, but was seen crying in the courthouse hallway.

Hasselhoff, 54, filed for divorce from Bach, 42, in January 2006 after 16 years of marriage; she filed her own divorce claim the following day.
The former couple have battled over finances and custody of their daughters ever since.

Reporting by Howard Breuer

People.com

I am very happy he got custody, hes a good father. He does have an alchol father, but he does not abuse people when hes drunk nor drive, hes getting help for it. His wife is bad, the judge saw through her :smile:

I'm very confused???:confused1:

I'm not a lawyer..nor have I any experience with custody situations..but doesn't the court usually side with the mother unless she is really messed up?? I thought it was him that had the problems???

It will be interesting to see how this all unfolds..and the untold part of the story is finally told?!

I'm very confused???:confused1:

I'm not a lawyer..nor have I any experience with custody situations..but doesn't the court usually side with the mother unless she is really messed up?? I thought it was him that had the problems???

It will be interesting to see how this all unfolds..and the untold part of the story is finally told?!

Its not always the mother. Did you see the publicity that she wanted. One she got debar opri for more media and than she went to court always in a freakin Limo. Come on shes a 2 face woman. She was very lucky to have david she was only with him for money. She lied to the court about him.

This seems very very odd to me. I have never read anything before about her being anything but a loving parent, yet him, stories abound of his alcoholism, abuse towards his wife, lets face it, he is a joke and a terrible mess. However did he manage to get custody? It seems very strange indeed :wtf: