Stupid Question for Coach SA's - Please Help Decipher!!

ellacoach

Feb 24, 2007
I was just at the boutique picking up my new Carly!! While I was there I ordered a scarf and bracelet with my PCE, which they didn't have in stock. I told them to go ahead and have them shipped to my home. When I got back to work and was looking at my receipt I noticed that the scarf was listed as a Send Group Code 1 and the Bracelet as a Send Group Code 2. Please forgive my stupidity, but could one of the SA's explain what that means to me and why they are different codes? I don't want to call the boutique back and sound like a major idiot since I'm in there all the time!!! Thanks so much in advance for any help!

I'm not an SA, but I believe it's just send group listed then the code is the numerical order of the item.

For example, I'm looking at my receipt from last weekend and I ordered 14 items. the all are listed in order as send group code 1, 2, 3, 4, etc.

So I think it just means we need to send this item, and that item, and that item and so forth.

I was just at the boutique picking up my new Carly!! While I was there I ordered a scarf and bracelet with my PCE, which they didn't have in stock. I told them to go ahead and have them shipped to my home. When I got back to work and was looking at my receipt I noticed that the scarf was listed as a Send Group Code 1 and the Bracelet as a Send Group Code 2. Please forgive my stupidity, but could one of the SA's explain what that means to me and why they are different codes? I don't want to call the boutique back and sound like a major idiot since I'm in there all the time!!! Thanks so much in advance for any help!
it just means they will come in 2 diff shipments

the sa told me they weren't sure why that happened sometimes, but since you have free shipping its not a big deal

two items, two shipments, two tracking numbers, and two confirmation emails. they just keep track of the items separately because they could be coming from different places.
lets hope they show up the same day. *wink wink*

Thank you all so much! That makes me feel better!
Yes, let's hope they show on the same day and I can get home before my husband because I will have a hard enough time explaining one package from Coach to him!! Let alone 2!!!;)