Need help! I can't decide!

GoldenAnkh

Lovin' Toki
Feb 27, 2007
I really need help deciding which Pirata bag to purchase!!! I think I am stressing too much on this decision... Lesportsac.com still has some Zucca, 1 Gioco and at least 1 Corriere in the Pirata print.

I have a Foresta Corriere and I LOVE IT, but was debating on another bag in the Pirata print. Do I get another Corriere, or go for a Gioco? Or a Zucca? Or, do I wait and see what shows up from a trusted seller on ebay or at SH?

ARGH! :confused1:

And you probably won't!

People who have bought from them say they are completely unhelpful... in fact I think one person said they were told the bags were actually in another location (warehouse or shipping center) so even if they wanted to check out a print placement they couldn't.

But maybe things have changed....

Thanks, guys! I heard from lesportsac and they just said placement is good. That's all.

I just can't decide between the Zucca, Gioco and the Corriere. I love my Foresta Corriere, but do I want TWO of this style? I have had my eye on the gioco for a while, but I want to see the print first (I want LOTS of little jewels and other smiling things!!!!) and think I may wait and see what shows on ebay, even if I have to pay more. I will at least know what the print placement is!

Or, I can wait and see what the outlets get. But again, if I don't like the placement an outlet other than SH gives me, then I can't return it.

Has anyone heard from Seattle as to what styles of bag they are getting, and do they have someone as helpful as Lindsey there?

I'm still waiting for the perfect print Pirata zucca... There was one on e-bay that just ended a little while ago, but I noticed there was a pin on the front!! There's no way I could let two pinholes go... Each time I'd look at the bag I'd be like, "Did you see that? The holes just got bigger!" *lol*