3 Amarante Sunset Blvd. available at SF Bloomingdale's

pinky_ohana

crazy in love
Mar 10, 2007
I can't pick mine up until tomorrow since DD wants to go and get a father's day present.
(Isn't she sweet?)

Anyhow, my SA did say that there were still 3 Amarante Sunset Blvd. and 1 "white/pearl" Summit Drive.

Call Marcy (if she's not there), talk to Juan (Store Manager) at SF Bloomingdale's.

Cheers!

Also, they have the smaller pieces as well if anyone is looking.
I might put a keyholder on my list! :graucho:

I can't pick mine up until tomorrow since DD wants to go and get a father's day present.
(Isn't she sweet?)

Anyhow, my SA did say that there were still 3 Amarante Sunset Blvd. and 1 "white/pearl" Summit Drive.

Call Marcy (if she's not there), talk to Juan (Store Manager) at SF Bloomingdale's.

Cheers!

Also, they have the smaller pieces as well if anyone is looking.
I might put a keyholder on my list! :graucho:

Yeah! Congrats! You will love it!

YAY! Today is the day that DD and I are going to SF to pick up my Sunset Blvd!!!

Tirany (sp?), Mello_yello_jen's SA, just called to let me know that she has everything ready for us to look at! :yahoo:

Gosh, why do I have to work?? Or else I would take off at the moment my DD gets out of school!!

YAY! Today is the day that DD and I are going to SF to pick up my Sunset Blvd!!!

Tirany (sp?), Mello_yello_jen's SA, just called to let me know that she has everything ready for us to look at! :yahoo:

Gosh, why do I have to work?? Or else I would take off at the moment my DD gets out of school!!

OMG! What time were you there?!?!?!! I'm going to PM you now because I was thinking "hey I wonder if that is pinky_ohana" when I was walking down the escalator since it looked like it from the SF pics and I wanted to scream "pinky" but I also didnt want to look silly. Oh no, I hope I didnt miss you!