I am trying to decide btwn these 2 bags...

medschool05

May 14, 2007
Hi ladies - my name is Katherine and I am new here and new to Coach. I have a PCE card and am trying to decide between these 2 bags. I can not get both right now... So, if you have either can you let me know what you like and or don't like about them?

Also, can the blue canvas be used into Fall or is it strictly summer?

And I see people posting about the Ali in all other colors besides that black - is there a reason for this?

10824_B4DE_t.jpg

Thanks-
Katherine

I would choose the black Ali because it is a classic that you can use ALL the time. It is about twice as deep as the denim bag so it will hold all your stuff. The denim is beautiful (I have a Carly in that fabric) but I would go for the Ali first.

Both are lovely bags. I think the black would be a classic favorite where the denim's a little more trendy. You could use the denim into fall, its got that lovely brown trim. Good luck!

Katherine--go with the black--it's classy and beautiful. you could also go with the khaki/ebony one--I 'almost' bought that at the last PCE--it really is gorgeous!

Amy

Definitely black..that bag is SOOO gorgeous and is going to become a classic. I just don't see it going out of style.

I'm guessing more people aren't talking about black bags in general just because it's the summer time. Come August, we'll all be talking about gorgeous, dark colors...

Good luck!

I too will go with the majority so far. I'd go with the black. It's a classic bag and color and will work with a variety of outfits....and carrying a black bag during the summer months is perfectly fine.