No Pan am bags in Los Angeles ever!!

I talked to a guy today at Marc store and they will never get the Pan Am Bags in... sucks.. Well just stick with the other stores like New York and such... BOOOOO

Weird...they are so inconsistent every time I call. I just called yesterday, and the girl I spoke with said they'd be getting the stuff in at the end of June/beginning of July and that I should check back then.

that doesn't make much sense that the la store wouldn't be getting the pan am bags. i thought they were one of the bigger stores and the bags are so popular. they're going for more than twice what they originally retail for on ebay!

the ny store received a third shipment this weekend of the two original colors: white and royal blue, but there's no more of the turquoise colored ones though. could you call the ny or boston store to have them ship the bag to you?

misstania, i think it's more of a weekend bag. definately huge for an everydady bag.

here's a modeling pic. for reference im 5'3

MJ3.jpg

this is ridiculous! when i was there at the end of may, they said june. now it's none, ever or in july?

i'm gonna order mine. i can't wait anymore. they might just run out and i'll never get one just from waiting.

i'm feeling slightly bitter.
:cursing:

Does anyone recommend an SA from either the NY or the Boston MbMJ stores? I want to call and order the Weekender along with some other things, but I don't know which person is a good one to speak with.

that doesn't make much sense that the la store wouldn't be getting the pan am bags. i thought they were one of the bigger stores and the bags are so popular. they're going for more than twice what they originally retail for on ebay!

the ny store received a third shipment this weekend of the two original colors: white and royal blue, but there's no more of the turquoise colored ones though. could you call the ny or boston store to have them ship the bag to you?

Tad, I didnt knwo they made turquoise ones. Does anyone know whree I can get a turquoise one?

BTW my friend just got a blue pan am at the LA store this past tuesday. Good luck!