thoughts on the french purse?

I have one in Pomme (for about a month). I think the new ones that are coming out have 8 cc slots but mine only has 4 (not enough!). The coin purse is very spacious and can fit cards if you need to. The bill section is deep and if you're using American bills it can be difficult to get them out and be a little messy in there. Really pretty to look at though.

I have one in Pomme (for about a month). I think the new ones that are coming out have 8 cc slots but mine only has 4 (not enough!). The coin purse is very spacious and can fit cards if you need to. The bill section is deep and if you're using American bills it can be difficult to get them out and be a little messy in there. Really pretty to look at though.

I agree, the 4 slots are just not enough for me as I carry my credit/debit cards, a drivers ID, insurance card, Work ID, etc. etc. the list goes on! But I think it is the prettiest wallet for sure. If it is coming out with 8 card slots I would wait and get one of those as my only complaint is that it only has 4.

if u r thinking of a french vs a koala, then i'd say get the koala. more slots if u have alot of cards. and the clasp look better for the koala.

my only complain about the koala is the coin compartment... not very 'finger' friendly.

koala has 9 credit card slots (3 on each side, there are 3 sides), a slot with id window, a side slot and a bill slot.....

attaching pics for your reference. :smile:
innerwallet.jpg

hope u get the wallet of your dreams and pls post pic!!! :heart::nuts:

I love the look and the functionality of the french purse. The one I had was stolen last year :cursing: but I loved it while I had it. (it was brand new too!)
Anyway, the only negative thing I could say about it was the clasp on the coin compartment. Some clasps open easy, some you need the jaws of life to open so make sure you test it out before you buy.:yes: