Who needs PCE when you can...

krispin41

I love lamp.
O.G.
Jul 24, 2006
shop in your Mom's closet? LOL. Hooray for me! My Mom has barely used these two Coach bags (since she got so hooked on LV!), so I happily took them off her hands! The Soho tote is HUGE. I can get so much stuff in there and it looks great with the new accessories I got at the Outlet when I was in FL. I also picked up the cutest FL keyfob at Brighton (LOVE their stuff too) so I have that hooked on there as well.

And the pebbled leather tote is YUMMY. Love that feel of the pebbled leather!

Soho Tote (black):

Brighton FL Keyfob (with a flamingo, state outline, palm tree, orange wedge, and alligator):

attachment.php

The goodies I picked up at the Outlet in Sawgrass Mills (wallet, eyeglass case, contact lens case and mini-skinny):

attachment.php

The inside of the wallet. I think this is my new favorite wallet, it has just the right amount of space:

attachment.php

And the Hamptons Pebbled Large Tote:

attachment.php

Attachments

• loot01.JPG
    loot01.JPG
    145.4 KB · Views: 277
  • loot02.JPG
    loot02.JPG
    122.7 KB · Views: 277
  • loot04.JPG
    loot04.JPG
    156.7 KB · Views: 278
  • loot05.JPG
    loot05.JPG
    173.9 KB · Views: 289
LOL! That's the best way to get new bags!! Won't work for me though. My mom's over 1,000 miles away and only gets her Coach from me or when she finds a deal at Goodwill! haha! (I try to teach her about fakes so I hope she's learned enough to buy wisely!) They are both very pretty!!

Oh, yeah - mom rox! Love that pebbled tote and all of your matching black stuff!!! So, what are you going to introduce mom to next so she starts handing down the LV?! :graucho:

I'm totally jealous...my mother is fantastic, but she doesn't know what Coach is and doesn't care. Her $20 handbags make her perfectly happy and last her for years, which is fine...but it means I can't shop her closet for Coach castoffs!