Introduce Yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI, I believe the last available campana in Limo is at the Las Vegas BV. I know because I had Ana the online personal shopper searching high and low for one, and she found the last two in vegas and palm beach. Hope that helps you get your current obsession!

Hehe, thanks! That will have to wait a couple of months cos juz ordered the classic flap :yahoo:

Resides: Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Hometown: England

Favorite Accessory Designer Brand(s): Bottega Veneta, Chanel, Balenciaga, Chloe, Derek Lam

Hobbies: Designing jewellery, reading, planning my wedding - arghhhhhhhhh :nuts:

Favorite drink: Russian Dancer (Vodka, Ginger Ale & Cucumbers), Caiparinha

Favorite food: Grilled salmon, anything with mashed potato

Favorite TV show: LOST - highly addictive

Thing that scares me: Losing my friends, losing my family.

Current obsessions: Bottega. How many Veneta bags can a girl have before being considered downright boring!:P

Resides: London (but not British!)

Occupation/ Industry: Banking/Finance

Favorite brand: BV, Marni,Armani for work suits, Missoni,Loubutin, Chanel

Hobbies: Meeting new people, having new experiences, dating(!), opera and am just getting into hiking. Also, I can't' go to bed w/o reading a book, even if I drift off after one page with the lights on!

Favorite drink: Virgin colada!!!

food: I love food. Period.

Favorite TV show: House, Grey's Anatomy, anything with my BF Gordon Ramsay and Planet Earth

Odd things about me: Let's just say I place premium on eccentricity

Things that scare me: I've been in the UK for 13 years now and still get worried about my Family's health when I call home and can't reach them. It doesn't help that they rarely tell me when a family member needs to have an operation until after they are out of the hospital!

Current obsessions: Getting fit at the ripe age of 37 and buying a black Birkin!

food: I love food. Period.

Favorite TV show: House, Grey's Anatomy, anything with my BF Gordon Ramsay

excuse me, are we talking about gordon ramsay as in gordon ramsay the cuisinier/restaurant owner/host of this tv-show?
well, i`d be all over food as well if that was my boyfriend...congratulations! :flowers:

excuse me, are we talking about gordon ramsay as in gordon ramsay the cuisinier/restaurant owner/host of this tv-show?
well, i`d be all over food as well if that was my boyfriend...congratulations! :flowers:

LOL!
Dearest C_24, yes, Gordon Ramsay IS my BF, but in fantasy world!!! He is happily married in real life with 4 gorgeous children. Still, a girl can dream, right?

hahahaha, i`m sorry, ebruo... :lol:...i didn`t know anything about his private life, only heard the critics rave him all over europe...

see, i believe practically everything that i`m told, should stop doing that ;o)

btw: ebru sounds turkish to me...is that right?

E! Good to hear from you again. We missed you here. Ha ha ha, GR as your fantasy BF, I can totally appreciate that. Love that wry British humour. And a man who can cook! Seems like we do have quite a lot in common, opposite sides of China notwithstanding.

Helloooo! Yes, I am very happy to be back. I've been traveling 4 weeks out of the last 6, but I know this is no excuse as I'm typing away on the blackberry as we speak.
I am also mortified that I am yet to post pics of my beloved collection. I FINALLY found the charger for my camera and will have a go at this when I'm back home on the 19th.
In the meantime, C_24, you are right, Ebru is a Turkish name and that's where I am at the mo. I'm quite excited though, as I will be at the Art Basel this week for the first time for a work-related thing. This is the biggest modern art fair in the world and it will be my first time. Not to mention all the Swiss chocolate I'll be devouring!

Listen Ms P, whilst we had a sweet friendship so far, I will be ruthless if you try to take away my BF. We'll find you another English boy who can cook. Jamie Oliver maybe? He is good mates with Brad Pitt, you know - two birds with one stone etc.

I work in Mayfair! I have been going to his restaurants sice his Aubergine days back in 1994, but I am yet to meet him in person. Jean Baptiste was our maitre'd though at Petrus.
I shall triumph one day!

Status
Not open for further replies.