Andiamo - How much was the original retail price?

pinkpeony

tOkIdOkI bLoOmEr
May 22, 2007
The topic says it all. I am trying to score a Tan Playground Andiamo and just wanted to know how much above retail I am going to buy it for. It's BNWT and simply gorgeous! :P

oooh well i freaking paid 200 for my campeggio that was used and had a cut in the fabric

so for that id say 240? i dont know
haha

post pics when you get it!!

Yahoo taiwan probably? I saw it. Lots of nice tokis on that site :biggrin:

Yup! And here's the pic from the sellers site.

andiamo-1ia58qs3.jpg

She is super nice, great communication, always prompt with emails and answers questions so very well. The shipping is reasonable and my only concern is custom charges. ??

She still has a Foresta Gioco if anyone is desperate for one. Price is not too bad either. And who was it that got the Foresta Campeggio???? I know it's one of you .. hehe .. I was a tad too late and it's sold.

Yup! And here's the pic from the sellers site.

andiamo-1ia58qs3.jpg

She is super nice, great communication, always prompt with emails and answers questions so very well. The shipping is reasonable and my only concern is custom charges. ??

She still has a Foresta Gioco if anyone is desperate for one. Price is not too bad either. And who was it that got the Foresta Campeggio???? I know it's one of you .. hehe .. I was a tad too late and it's sold.

YAY super duper CUTE

I LOVE IT you really got an awesome deal :smile:

i feel happy for you

i however got screwed on both my playgrounds

but its ok... lol

yay for lattes:heart::wlae::yahoo: