Introduce Yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You got married so young! I've been with the bf for 6 1/2 years now, but the thought of marriage still scares me! :P

Congrats on your upcoming 20th wedding anniversary, and that gorgeous watch! :graucho:

Well, we got married after being together for 7 years.... so your time's coming up soon (ie., if you have to be like me !!!).... actually, it's nice to be married.... my DH buys me more pressies (the expensive ones) after we were married (not when we were courting!!).... so, don't be afraid to take the plunge!

nymph, ms piggy - thanks for your kind wishes.... 20 years sounds sooooo long, but actually I don't feel it so much.

Ms P - Best of luck to your baby making obsession. Just enjoy, relax and in time to come, you will be blessed with a little one for sure! Now just wishing you that this will be very very soon. Good luck!

.... actually, it's nice to be married.... my DH buys me more pressies (the expensive ones) after we were married (not when we were courting!!).... so, don't be afraid to take the plunge!

:yes: I enjoy being married. It's like being on a never ending date. A good one of course!

[Ms P - Best of luck to your baby making obsession. Just enjoy, relax and in time to come, you will be blessed with a little one for sure! Now just wishing you that this will be very very soon. Good luck!

:smile: Thanks for your wishes. I was actually hoping for a little piglet (baby born in year of the piggy).

Resides: Bahrain

Occupation/ Industry: Stay at home Mommy to 2 naughty kids and Loving Wife to a very generous and understanding DH!

Favorite brand:
- Clothes - None in particular
- Bags - Bottega Veneta, Prada, Henry Beguelin

Hobbies/Interests: Shopping for anything and everything, Surfing the net, Visiting TPF, Babies (I absolutely adore them all!)

Favorite drink: Earl Grey tea, Fresh Lemon with Mint

Favorite food: Anything really. Not very fussy as long as its not too spicy.

Favorite TV show: Without a Trace, Grey's Anatomy and all the CSI, Law and Order shows

Odd things about me: My looks! Nobody ever believes I am from the Middle East!

Things that scare me: Losing my health and the effect it will have on my family. Was diagnosed with MS about a year ago.

Current obsessions: BV and Prada washed leather bags!

happy early birthday nizlay!

Resides: Bahrain

Occupation/ Industry: Stay at home Mommy to 2 naughty kids and Loving Wife to a very generous and understanding DH!

Favorite brand:
- Clothes - None in particular
- Bags - Bottega Veneta, Prada, Henry Beguelin

Hobbies/Interests: Shopping for anything and everything, Surfing the net, Visiting TPF, Babies (I absolutely adore them all!)

Favorite drink: Earl Grey tea, Fresh Lemon with Mint

Favorite food: Anything really. Not very fussy as long as its not too spicy.

Favorite TV show: Without a Trace, Grey's Anatomy and all the CSI, Law and Order shows

Odd things about me: My looks! Nobody ever believes I am from the Middle East!

Things that scare me: Losing my health and the effect it will have on my family. Was diagnosed with MS about a year ago.

Current obsessions: BV and Prada washed leather bags!

i have a GF who was just diagnosed with MS so i really feel for you. for some reason, MS is more prevalent in women (and i think there is a connection with having children -- my friend started experiencing symptoms 3 weeks after her daughter was born). sometimes i wonder if the universe likes to test women to see how much we can take (which is a lot!) the fact that you are so worried about the effect the MS will have on your family is a testament to the strength and generosity of women. luckily, i believe MS is largely controllable with diet, exercise...and buying lots of bags (seriously though, reducing stress is key and what better way?) best of luck to you!

Resides: NYC

Occupation/ Industry: Management Consultant for Consumer/Retail industries

Favorite brand:
- Clothes --DVF, Theory, Thomas Pink for work, Missoni
- Bags -- BV, Chanel, Ferragamo for small leather accessories

Hobbies/Interests: Traveling (for fun!), running, reading...and sleeping :rolleyes:

Favorite drink: smoothie of any kind, usually with carrots and ginger

Favorite food: Nobu!

Favorite TV show: I'm really into that new Traveler show...

Odd things about me: I have double jointed elbows. It freaks people out.

Things that scare me: cockroaches. Terrorist attacks..it's on my mind daily as I take the subway to work in NYC.

Current obsessions: Collecting BV's!

:yes: I enjoy being married. It's like being on a never ending date. A good one of course!

^ ITA. Marriage is by far the best thing that happened to me bec it got my family started. Miss P - ;)wishing for you that you will be preggo soon! I miss the feeling and hope that one day I can repeat the experience.

Resides: United States
Hometown: Singapore

Occupation/ Industry: IT Consultant

Favorite brand:
- Shoes Ferragamo, Gucci, Christian Louboutin, Enzo Angiolini, URS, Stuart Weitzman, Jimmy Choo
- Bags Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Bottega Veneta

Hobbies: Watching TV, surfing good deals online!

Favorite drink: anything with green tea, e.g. Justea, Arizona Green tea with Ginseng, Sobe Green tea, etc
Favorite food: Sushi, laksa, lor mee, char kway teow, prawn mee

Favorite TV show: none
Odd things about me:
Things that scare me: Out of job = no $$$ to buy bags and shoes!!

Current obsessions: Getthing my Chanel Classic flap and Bottega Limo Campana ... :P

^ aw, don't say that. I will be 30 in a few months time - and honestly I don't see it as :sad: but as :smile:. I much prefer 30 than 18 any time! (totally coulnd't have afforded BV at the time... )

that's so funny. I totally agree. I think I was toting around a Gap Nylon hobo bag when I was 18 and loving it. Life is much more expensive as a 30 year old!

Resides: United States
Hometown: Singapore

Occupation/ Industry: IT Consultant

Favorite brand:
- Shoes Ferragamo, Gucci, Christian Louboutin, Enzo Angiolini, URS, Stuart Weitzman, Jimmy Choo
- Bags Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Bottega Veneta

Hobbies: Watching TV, surfing good deals online!

Favorite drink: anything with green tea, e.g. Justea, Arizona Green tea with Ginseng, Sobe Green tea, etc
Favorite food: Sushi, laksa, lor mee, char kway teow, prawn mee

Favorite TV show: none
Odd things about me:
Things that scare me: Out of job = no $$$ to buy bags and shoes!!

Current obsessions: Getthing my Chanel Classic flap and Bottega Limo Campana ... :P

FYI, I believe the last available campana in Limo is at the Las Vegas BV. I know because I had Ana the online personal shopper searching high and low for one, and she found the last two in vegas and palm beach. Hope that helps you get your current obsession!

Resides: San Francisco area

Occupation/ Industry: commercial and residential Interior Designer/Color Consultant

Favorite brand:
- Clothes Theory, Rebecca Taylor, Elle Tahari - Bags Bottega Veneta, Tods, Carlos Falchi

Hobbies: Drawing, painting, making jewelry

Favorite drink: Jasmine ice tea, diet pepsi Favorite food: Sushi

Favorite TV show: House

Odd things about me: I am very double jointed
Things that scare me: Spiders and scorpions:shocked:

Current obsessions: kickboxing:boxing:

Status
Not open for further replies.