The clash of the classics?! or cuteness?

luvednotspoiled

<3 <3 <3
O.G.
Feb 18, 2007
So as some of u know i got the mini speedy....its so damn cute and i was thinking its the perfect size for me to use for school...as in to put my keys, cash and phone in and stash away in my backpack

So here is my question...
Would it look a bit over kill if i have black chanel accessories (phone holder and credit card holder) in my monogram mini speedy :confused1:

??

I kind of like how the black and brown look together!! :nuts:

but what do u guys think?
is it cute? :tup:
is it corny?:tdown:

Attachments

• lvmini.jpg
    lvmini.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 50
  • chanel.jpg
    chanel.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 62
It's definitely okay. I mean, why wouldnt it be? Are you worried on using different brands at the same time? (i.e Chanel and LV)? Dont worry. Use what you like.

I'm currently using my Bosphore PM (LV) and Gucci wallet as well as D&G keychain hanging from my LV bag.

i could care less about brands...lifes too short to be decked head to toe in one brand hehe annnd that gets kinda boring

but the colors look fine right? i ussally dont wear much black with brown butttttt somehow i think it works!!

and louisvobession i would LOVE to see ur keychain hehe sounds cute...have it posted anywhere?

LOL -- I'm wearing a black and brown outfit today. I LOVE black and brown together -- I think it's a classic look. In fact, I've seen a lot of black and brown mixed together in accessories and in outfits recently.

No i think that would be ok :smile: Enjoy its a cute bag and perfect for just holding cell/keys and cash.

ohhh NO FAIR, thats the one i wanted...well in white but apparantly they are sold out! BOOO!! haha that's why i got the key chain (thanks btw!) to make it colorful!! hehe

soooo black chanel cases are a ok? :okay:

I dont want any (WHAT WAS SHE THINKING) stares hehe

it should be fine like that since they are all consider 'accessory', also you can only see the chanel phone holder when you take it out, it's not like you have em side by side, kwim?