Where to sell my Chloe?

LovingChloe

May 28, 2007
Hi there girls,
first time i've started a thread but i figure this is the best place to ask..... i bought a Chloe Paddington (but the one with the zip compartment underneath the main bag - is it called a doctor type thing? eek not sure!) in black and want to swap it for a whiskey one. The shop i bought it from don't have any whiskey but have siad they may give me gift vouchers instead if i like. Does anyone know if there's a website/shop where you can swap bags with others or sell them and get a decent price? I paid £913 for mine in Selfridges...
Mucho thanks!!!
xxxx

I think there are a few consignment type shops around like Ann's Fabulous Finds. Also, I belong to "the IT Bag" yahoo group and we swap bags and buy and sell too. We don't usually do really high end stuff like Chloe, but all the girls there are honest and fun and most of them post here too. I know of a few on that groups that have lots of chloe's but not sure if anyone would want to swap! Anyway the link is http://groups.yahoo.com/group/theitbag/
if you want to join us!

How about that website buy, borrow or steal? I wonder if you can put your bag on there???:confused1: I was also going to mention Ann's Faulous Finds or Ebay. Ebay may be the quickest route. Do you have pictures of the bag that you can post for us? I think it might be called the Paddington East West bag.

I managed to exchange it at Selfridges and now have the most beautiful Argent Paddington. It's absolutely beautiful. I can't even believe the colour, it's kind of beigey silvery bronzey gold and even has a hint of pinkey rose in some colours. Mmmmmm!

I managed to exchange it at Selfridges and now have the most beautiful Argent Paddington. It's absolutely beautiful. I can't even believe the colour, it's kind of beigey silvery bronzey gold and even has a hint of pinkey rose in some colours. Mmmmmm!

:tup:Brilliant 'swap' that colour is absolutely beautiful - enjoy:tup:

:confused1:what is Selfridges? i just got the most amazing rouge Edith from NM and now i'd like to exchange/consign/sell my rouge medium paddy from AR. does Selfridges have a website? also, how does Ann's fab finds work? Anyone actually sell through her? tia!

:confused1:what is Selfridges? i just got the most amazing rouge Edith from NM and now i'd like to exchange/consign/sell my rouge medium paddy from AR. does Selfridges have a website? also, how does Ann's fab finds work? Anyone actually sell through her? tia!

Selfridges is a store somewhere in the UK, London I think.

Hi ladies, just wanted to ask if anyone can suggest any reputable sites / resellers / buying companies in the UK for Chloe bags? I'm a Mulberry girl generally so not very clued up with Chloe & resellers, but I have one bag which is living a sad lonely life in my wardrobe which deserves better! :cry: Any suggestions greatly appreciated! Thanks

A reminder that buying, selling, trading is not permitted here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kopisusu said:
Hi ladies, just wanted to ask if anyone can suggest any reputable sites / resellers / buying companies in the UK for Chloe bags? I'm a Mulberry girl generally so not very clued up with Chloe & resellers, but I have one bag which is living a sad lonely life in my wardrobe which deserves better! :cry: Any suggestions greatly appreciated! Thanks

Have you tried eBay?