Neverfull is here ... but I'm not so sure...

My Neverfull MM arrived today. I'm not feeling as great about it as I thought I would. The straps don't drop down as much as I'd like, even another inch would be nice as I feel like the bag is right up against the inside of my arm. I really like how it looks with the drawstrings up, but down in the more beach tote style I'm not really feeling it.

I think I need to stare at it a little longer and decide whether to keep it, or send it back for an azur speedy 30.

Anyone else not instantly satisfied with their neverfull?

I agree with the comment about a BH. There's cinching but a little less beach-totey. I think if you don't adore a bag, don't keep it! It's too much money to just feel neutral about the bag and unsure. Look for something you love!

what about a BH? some members here say that the neverfull mm cinched looks like the BH.

I was thinking that too. I'm having ankle surgery on Friday and I'm going to be off my feet for a while. I'd like to get something I can wear over my shoulder with crutches. The BH might just be it. It's so hard not being at the store lol.

I think I need to stare at it a little longer and decide whether to keep it, or send it back for an azur speedy 30.

Anyone else not instantly satisfied with their neverfull?

What size neverfull did you get?

I am currently debating between azur speedy and neverfull MM. They're super different, but I just can't decide! If you want a bag that's good with crutches, then I would stay away from the speedy.

What about BH (as mentioned above) or Popincourt Haut?

I agree with caley - if you like the look of the cinched you should check out the BH. So many members swear by this bag. I love the look of the Piano as well especially because of the zip top closure.

As another poster mentioned - if you aren't in love with it return it. You spent too much on it not to enjoy it.

What size neverfull did you get?

I am currently debating between azur speedy and neverfull MM. They're super different, but I just can't decide! If you want a bag that's good with crutches, then I would stay away from the speedy.

What about BH (as mentioned above) or Popincourt Haut?

I got the MM. I wore it around the house a little and stuff various things inside, it's starting to grow on me a bit now. The straps are very comfy and it doesn't slide off my shoulder at all. I used to have a popincourt but I hated it. I found the straps almost sharp and it wasn't comfortable to carry.

I was having second thought about mine too. I got the MM size and wished I got the bigger one. I only had it for 2 days and love it. Once I put my things in it and used it it was LOVE..... I feel like it is a very comfortable bag. I like the tote look. I don't think it looks like a beach bag. I think the side things give it a bit of a modern edge. I don't like it clinched in. I personally don't like hand held bags so my dear Speedy 30 gets no wear. I am very happy with my bag and have had quite a few compliments on it just out running errands......It feels very light which is great. I kept looking at Chanel leather totes for the past few months but they felt so heavy to me. I still have my eye on the Chanel denim cabas bag which is big but light. So I guess my tastes have changed and I am back to big bags again.
I think the bag does grow on you once you wear it.