Which would you get?

ohh...i understand completely!

i almost ordered a MbyMJ the other day just because it was on sale...i already had it in my shopping card entering my cc # and i was like wait do i really want this bag...I had to take another look and it was a really cute bag...but i didn't want it. but it was only like 298 i think..and the sale almost drew me in!!

stay strong if the trish is really the one you want!!

Trish, I think it's more versatile than the chain strap MP. You can carry the trish as a satchel or use the strap on the shoulder.

I agree with the above 2 posts that the Trish is more versatile, but I have one word of caution. I've been lusting after that bag for months and happened to see one at NM. It is pretty dang large and for some reason, the spherical shape in such a large size made me not lust after it quite so much. Try to see it IRL before you buy...I decided to pick something different after I did. Having said that, I still think the design and colors of the Trish are really gret looking. There...did that help you with your decision? NOT!

Trish! And don't be swayed by the sale price... I can't tell you how many times I got something I sort of liked because it was on sale, and never used it. And then spent more buying the thing I really wanted at full price!
Plus the Trish is really really adorable and more practical (the MP chain strap sort of worries me) than the MP, IMO.

thanks everyone- all good points. i think i was feeling the sales more than the other two bags, so i've decided on the TRISH!! now i just have to find one...

here's a photo of me with the trish i sold in chili. :sad:

IMG_4205.jpg