Men carrying a purse or handbag

Goyard has a SWEET messenger bag (and if my DH CARRIED a messenger, I'd have snatched one for him--got him a small MURSE instead--HE gets more comments on HIS bag, then I get for MINE?? Can you imagine??).

Also, Hermes has some nice bag love :nuts: but, that's hitting it HARD CORE!

I've picked up a few coaches -- at the outlets ('cause I likes 'em CHEAP!). And think their messsengers are cute.

OH, and WELCOME Mr. Dooney! Post often!

and in the words of Miss.Vicious, we are in some serious trouble indeed! this friday i go to open a savings account strictly dedicated to the bags. *and other nice purchases i make along with them*!!! cant wait to start shopping!!!!

and glad i could be that lil extra bit of FABULOUS!!!;)

I got my hunny a Goyard bag!
316676933_216d961d47.jpg

It's worn across the chest like a messenger bag but, smaller! He LOVES it! It comes in a large range of colors too!
A-T-G
how much is your beautiful goyard messenger bag?
love it!

I like messenger bags on men. Am I the only one that doesn't know men's bag was called "murse"? lol. I don't like anything too fancy like LV, Gucci or Coach monograms all over the bag but something plain, simple and classy leather like Prada, Tod, Tumi =)

I was coming out of the gym and noticed this good-looking guy giving his girlfriend a peck BUT more important than his looks or his kisses - he was wearing a Gucci messenger bag.

I thought it looked great on him but then I stopped myself and wondered if I just thought that because I'm a purse addict. What do you think? I guess I was just surprised that a straight guy could pull off monogram canvas. Would you buy a bag like this for your SO?

Here's the guy and the way he was carrying his bag (sorry for the quality, it was a "covert camera operation"):
gucciman.jpg

Here's a version of the bag he was carrying, except the top was a brown leather flap, not monogram:

8336_1.jpg

Yay or Nay?

I think it looks great. Most brands have a small version of a messenger style that they classify as a man's bag (I was just looking at one from Burberry). A lot of men carry a camera bag, which is just as small (only not as slim), so I don't find this unusual or odd at all.