Best in the SF Bay Area?

I have down a little research on this and everyone is telling me to visit Petaluma. They are the only ones 9even though that may have changed)that carries Signature. I will be there the week of the 4th of July so I am really hoping to find some great deals.

Vacaville is a little longer driver than Petaluma or Gilroy, but still within the same area of the world. Burberry is directly across from Coach if you get bored there (as if that could possible???)

I believe you can take the public transit system to Petaluma. The concierge at our hotel (Argonaut Hotel on Fisherman's Wharf) offered to make arrangements for me to go there, but I backed out at the thought of venturing out there by myself. It's a 45 minute ride, from what I understand.

BART doesn't go to any of the outlets. You could rent a car. For the person who will be in San Jose, Gilroy is the closest outlet. Vacaville would be the next closest, I think. Petaluma always has signature items. I was there last weekend and they are loaded with them! I was told Vacaville is being tested as a possible Signature store. I'm headed out there shortly. Last time they had a small amount of signature that is normally only out signature outlets. I can let you know if they've gotten more.

BART doesn't go to any of the outlets. You could rent a car. For the person who will be in San Jose, Gilroy is the closest outlet. Vacaville would be the next closest, I think. Petaluma always has signature items. I was there last weekend and they are loaded with them! I was told Vacaville is being tested as a possible Signature store. I'm headed out there shortly. Last time they had a small amount of signature that is normally only out signature outlets. I can let you know if they've gotten more.

Hi upswife! Yes, please let me know if it's worth the trip!

Thanks for all of the info everyone! I was trying to avoid spending my entire time driving between outlets, but...I'm sure that's what I will end up doing! Maybe I'll check into the train thing, considering the cost of gas!!!