I'm pissed and need to VENT!

Rocky

♥
O.G.
May 22, 2006
I purchased an in-dash cd/dvd/sirius/navigation system for my fiance as a combined birthday, Christmas & anniversary gift. His mom called him at 5:30 this morning (we live next door) to tell us that his car had been broken into and the system was STOLEN!:cursing: I'm pissed. $2,300.00 out the door. I guess his insurance will cover it, but they discontinued the model we had. And yes I know that things could be worse but that doesn't help. That was my gift to him. It meant something to me.:crybaby::sad:

I purchased an in-dash cd/dvd/sirius/navigation system for my fiance as a combined birthday, Christmas & anniversary gift. His mom called him at 5:30 this morning (we live next door) to tell us that his car had been broken into and the system was STOLEN!:cursing: I'm pissed. $2,300.00 out the door. I guess his insurance will cover it, but they discontinued the model we had. And yes I know that things could be worse but that doesn't help. That was my gift to him. It meant something to me.:crybaby::sad:

Sorry to hear the bad news!! That really sucks that people steal.

so sorry, but get a police report..hopefully insurance will cover it.

if not his car insurance, homeowners insurance should cover the valuables inside the vehicle.

aw, so sorry to hear that. what jerks!!! i hope your fiance gets the insurance on that. i'm sure he really feels badly about it, too.

Thx. I filed a police report online. We took his car to the shop his insurance company told us to.

As for my fiance...he's an ANGEL. He's upset but looking on the bright side.

I don't know how he does it.

I'm so sorry, there's nothing more infuriating than theft b/c there's so little chance of finding the culprits!! My car got broken into a few years ago and I didn't have anything valuable stolen, but the police were just like "Yeah, we're never going to find the thief, sorry." It just sucks.

I'm so sorry that happened to you! It's so awful! I hope your insurance does cover it and hopefully those a*holes get caught!!!

I remember awhile back my friend had just a normal sound system in his car and the jerks tore up his WHOLE dash!