Plz help me decide on everyday bag

alouette

What the VEEP?
Nov 28, 2006
I want a spacious and everyday tote big enough for a few diapers, and other misc baby items that's still chic looking! Here are my choices:

Checking into SO damier BH, reg mono BH, or a damier Parioli. One bad thing about the SO would be that I would have to wait awhile for the bag to be made and I would need the bag in about 3 months or so.

Pros and cons to the BH and the Parioli?? TIA!

here's my take on the parioli....it's hard to open up wide because of the magnetic closure. it always wants to snap close. i like the bag but the opening will drive me nuts, esp if you are multitasking w/ a baby.

if the SO damier bh is available, i'd definitely go for that. i think nearly everyone on this forum loves the bh. i personally don't own one but have tried it on and it's so comfy and practical. i'd go for this over the parioli....the only con is that the bh has no zippered closure and isn't very structured.

bh hasnt been out long enough for you to s/o yet, but the bag would be HOT in the damier.

But i think the bh is a wonderful everyday bag and hands free which is nice :biggrin:

I want a spacious and everyday tote big enough for a few diapers, and other misc baby items that's still chic looking! Here are my choices:

Checking into SO damier BH, reg mono BH, or a damier Parioli. One bad thing about the SO would be that I would have to wait awhile for the bag to be made and I would need the bag in about 3 months or so.

Pros and cons to the BH and the Parioli?? TIA!

I totally agree with Nakolulu about the Parioli -- it is gorgeous, but the top is very difficult to deal with -- it does not want to stay open; it wants to close because of the magnets.

I would definitely go with the SO Damier BH if you can get it. Even the mono BH would be a useful baby bag, but it does have an open top.

If you want a Damier bag with a zipper closure on top, then you might want to consider the Damier Chelsea (it's also a cute Damier tote bag). And, of course, there is always the Mini Lin Diaper bag.

bh hasnt been out long enough for you to s/o yet, but the bag would be HOT in the damier.

But i think the bh is a wonderful everyday bag and hands free which is nice :biggrin:

I talked to 866# today and they said the bh has been out long enough to do a SO :confused1:. She is going to call me back w/ specifics so who knows??

Thanks for all the great suggestions guys! I actually wasn't in the market for the mini lin diaper bag. I found it a little too uncomfortable when I tried it on IRL.