Saleya PM Question

rica

Aug 11, 2006
On louisvuitton.com it says that the Saleya PM is a shoulder bag but on elux it says its handheld?

Which one is right? Do the new Saleya PM's have longer handles & Elux is showing the older ones??????:confused1:

The only Saleya with the longer handles is the MM. The PM will fit over your shoulder if you have thinish arms. Here's a pic of the pm over my arm:

101_0026.jpg

Elux and LV often say diff things (eg. monogram mini instead of mini lin now)... but to answer your q, if you have small arms the PM can be both a handheld or shoulder bag, otherwise just handheld

I tried on the Saleya PM the other day and was surprised to find that it fit just fine on my shoulder. I'm slim, but definitely don't have skinny arms- kinda muscular actually! I thought it was a great size, but if you carry a lot of stuff go for the MM. The GM was ginormous!

Saleya PM fits on my shoulder as i have thinish arms. Perhaps you would like to try it at the boutique.

Saleya MM handles would be comfortable carried on shoulder if your are wearing a coat.

here r 2 pics.... hope they r helpful!:smile:

Attachments

• saleya on shoulder.JPG
    saleya on shoulder.JPG
    53.4 KB · Views: 1,205
  • saleya on arms.JPG
    saleya on arms.JPG
    70 KB · Views: 1,672