Clueless about LV

MissyO

May 19, 2006
I have never bought a LV. Hopefully one day in the near future! ;) Can anyone tell me if there was a ever a suede monogram bag that had a gold chain handle made? I am curious because several years ago someone gave me one. I really knew NOTHING about designer handbags at that time so I just threw it in the top of my closet and forgot about it. I can post pictures later tonight, but I was wondering if a bag like that even existed or if it was a definate fake. Thanks for the help!

hmm... well two bags come to mind, the Suede Thedas and the Suede Onatahs......you might wanna post a pic ;)... but I'm leaning toward the Theda bags cuz you said "a few years ago" and these have more gold hardware.... These bags were quite expensive and limited, so I dunno... it *might* be fake... unless you have a super friend which in this case i'd say CONGRATS! :biggrin:

I would have to agree with Cecilia, the only thing that came to mind for me was the Suede Thedas, but good call, it very well could be the Suede Onatahs. If it is the Theda, yippee for you that is an amazingly generous friend! If you could post a picture it would really help as I am just working off my memory now and that is well, you know what I mean...

Here are the pics

Attachments

• LV 004.jpg
    LV 004.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 63
  • LV 001.jpg
    LV 001.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 64
  • LV 003.jpg
    LV 003.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 66
  • LV 005.jpg