What's your favorite Accessory?

MRG

Nov 20, 2006
I know we are always asking and saying what are favorite bags are but what about accessories?! My favorite accessory is the coin purse but ask me after Sept. because I will be getting 3 Mskeups and might be converted.:graucho:

Me too! I love my VG coin. I use it to carry my pocket digital. I'm getting a toilet soon and a make-up too. Yeah!!!! I love accessories. :nuts:

IMG_2734.jpg

Me too! I love my VG coin. I use it to carry my pocket digital. I'm getting a toilet soon and a make-up too. Yeah!!!! I love accessories. :nuts:

IMG_2734.jpg

So cute Cracker! I just ordered a aqua money wallet that should be here on Thursday. I sold my other accessories. I see myself w/ more coin purses in the future. They are so super cute. They look like baby bbags!

So cute Cracker! I just ordered a aqua money wallet that should be here on Thursday. I sold my other accessories. I see myself w/ more coin purses in the future. They are so super cute. They look like baby bbags!

Thanks Shasta! Your wallet's going to be gorgeous. I love the coins.......they're super soft and so functional. I can come up with many reasons to buy more!;)

I think my vote goes to the coin purse too. They're just super cute and the most useful accessory for me. I love my new wallet and my Makeup, but the coin puse fits in all my bags and seems more special, somehow. I'd love to get one in a brighter colour (Grape?).

Cracker, I beg you to not post photos of the make-up, and especially the FB toilet, when you receive them. I never had any interest in the courier until you posted the photo of your ink, and now I seriously, utterly, have to have one. Your photos ruin my resolve! :rolleyes:

I can't have enough from coin purses and porte monnaies :nuts:- I use them for all the different little things wearing in my daily bag: make-up's, iPod, cards and papers and of course cash money :yes:

this is my current collection - will get a coin purse in '04 marigold and a porte monnaie in '05 white soon :yahoo:

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC00105.JPG
    DSC00105.JPG
    103.3 KB · Views: 438