Typical UK wet bank holiday, so what do I go and do....

Fred&Ginger

Mar 17, 2007
.....of course, I go shopping!!! :wlae: :wlae:

And acquired myself a lovely SS06 Cognac Makeup (which I'm going to use as a clutch).

The leather is soooooo soft and smoushy.

And if anyone wants one Harvey Nichols in Leeds had about 3 more in the same colour.

ebay029.jpg

ebay027.jpg

It was quite funny.....I asked what colour it was, expecting him to say truffle, cognac, marron etc, but instead got 'brown'. No sh*t lightning!! :nogood:

What a great way to spend a rainy bank-holiday. Congrats! Very nice colour! It´s a rainy bank holiday in Germany too today. The problem is, we can´t go shopping because stores are closed :sad::sad:

Hello!! I'm a fellow Brit too (in NY now).

I love the clutch!! I have to say that style is growing on me. Why did you have to get the clueless sa that said its 'brown' lol!!

Hello!! I'm a fellow Brit too (in NY now).

I love the clutch!! I have to say that style is growing on me. Why did you have to get the clueless sa that said its 'brown' lol!!

Totally clueless!! Thanks Karenab.

There is no other way to spend such a grim day, Pelli, and I would have been lost if the shops had been shut. :tdown:

Thanks MRG, she is super cute!!

Hi Fred&Ginger! Isn't the weather here bleak! :Push:
At least you had an excuse to go shopping though eh! Love the Make-Up style and love Cognac SS06 :heart:

Congrats! :yahoo:

Thanks Balchfen. The weathers been terrible, not that I need an excuse to go shopping!!:yahoo:

When I asked the SA about the colour, I was pretty convinced it was cognac after seeing your cognac first, but was surprised that they had older stock!!

Thanks Phylao.:tup: