Celebs & kOOba bags

What bag is Katherine Heigl wearing in the new issue of In Style. It is a beautiful brown shoulder bag with side pockets. It says it comes from Santee Alley which is just a market of finds...and on the opposite side there is a picture of a Kooba Bag called the harper in The color Cuola for $545.00. The shirt and earings are listed as similar to what she wore, so it is confusing by DKNY and Express. Her bag goes over her shoulder, but the hone pictured seems not to or look like the same bag, The movie bag is sort of a whiskey color that does goes over the shoulder in the movie trailer. I wonder if it is a vintage find or the actual Kooba bag? Anyone know if this bag is one and the same. Cannot find any Koober called "harper bag" Thanks!!!
It is a lugage color, and sorry it is coming out in the fall...so I just have the In style mag pic...that I got yesterday...Thanks!!1

lexie,,, or anyone :smile: is this a kooba Britney is carrying (looking like a psycho btw in this awful outfit haha ) but try to just looK @ the bag :smile:
britX172505_468x659.jpg

^^^
Good Lord, what was she thinking...:nuts:

Not so sure this is a Kooba, though, Bess, don't recognize those buckles..(or maybe just one I haven't seen yet, new (to me), older ones keep popping up)

yea im not really sure either i just know old styles keep coming around and like the carla and stuff have those buckles its kinda reminded me of that mixed with the shape of some of the older style koobas,,,, hmm maybe ill post it in the general handbag section see if anyone recognizes it :smile:

haha crazy crazy britney!

britney's bag looks like it's the same size as my francesca. n francesca is the baby (suede, wonder if it comes in leather) sister of alex n daniella. so m guessing this little gold bag is the baby sister of the tatum? have no idea what it's called though.

Hayden's Natasha looks better than mine and less shiny!

Is it because mine is new and not worn in? Does it need to be worn in too look like hers? And she has the sides folded so nicely too :sad: