What do you think of this bag? *pics*

maxter

O.G.
Feb 5, 2006
Hi, I def need advise on this bag. On sale at NM for $1192. rope tote & python.

What do you prada girls think? I have a lot of Chanel, BV and a Fendi Sellaria. This Prada would be "new" for me.

IMG00164.jpg

You know..I love it..You're right...It's exotic..and I like it b/c it is soooooooo different!!! Are you getting it?

I'm thinking about it. My SA took pics of bags that are going to go on sale. She is holding it for me and I'm thinking it over.

I think it would be GREAT with khakis or white. I have a fab pair of Louboutin ribbon shoes that would go great with it. And a brown woven Bottega Veneta wallet.

I ~think~ I can pull it off. I am a bit loud and outrageous myself!! My girlfriends have affectionatelly nicknamed me Karen as in Karen from Will & Grace. Can't get more obnoxious than that!

Here are the shoes:

CLribbon.jpg

Maxter,

Thanks for pointing me to this thread! Now that I can see it better, I love it even MORE. And I'm not even an exotics fan! This bag is so different and pretty! And you're right, it will look great with white and with khaki, but I also think it would be just the right touch to dress up denim, or with any simple monochromatic outfit to make it "pop". I definitely think it's a fantastic choice!