Where are my RH PT sisters???

Here's my one & only PT, a Sandstone PT as well... :love:

Hanging next to a Marine City for size comparison... Love them both!

Attachments

• Sandstone&Marine hook2.jpg
    Sandstone&Marine hook2.jpg
    172.6 KB · Views: 81
Bags4Bubbles - your Sandstone PT is drool-worthy as well :drool: :drool: :drool: and the color of the Marine City is TDF!!! So much brighter then my Marine Work. You've just toughened my resolve to return it. I want one with color like yours :yes:

Bags4Bubbles - your Sandstone PT is drool-worthy as well :drool: :drool: :drool: and the color of the Marine City is TDF!!! So much brighter then my Marine Work. You've just toughened my resolve to return it. I want one with color like yours :yes:

LOL... glad to be of assistance! Thanks! ;) I definately would keep your Marine Work, but that is just one woman's opinion!! I thought the color on yours was gorgeous!!! The thing that I really like about Marine, is that is can be very dark inside, but then the blue really comes through outside.

Marine is a great color for "everyday" use! :smile:

Bags4Bubbles - my Marine Work is just too dark... I think Ocean may be the answer here but I'll have to wait :crybaby:

I would hold out for Ocean then!! No sense in having something that you're not absolutely in love with!! :yes:

Edit: On a side note... I think my Marine is pretty dark as well... I think it just photographs lighter. So you may be wanting a different color altogether, unless you've seen one IRL that was a bit lighter??? My blueberry is definately lighter then the Marine, and I think Ocean is even lighter then Blueberry...