favorite summer makeup!

In the daytime for work i use tinted moisturiser, concealer (where needed), mascara and sheer lipstick or lipgloss. If i am looking washed out, i would use a little bit of cream blusher. Its a nice natural look.

Gel blush, a bit of shimmery powder on my cheeks, lip gloss and mascara. If I'm feeling bold (I resist to wear much makeup, I'm scared I'll look funny) I'll smudge a little shimmery eyeshadow on my top lids.

Y'all are lucky. I still have to wear a mineral m/u, blush, bronzer, e/l, eyeshadow, mascara, and l/s or else someone will inevitably say that either I'm sick or tired.

never fails. That's what I get for having pale skin and dark features I suppose.

I always do a full face.......although people tell me all the time I have beautiful skin. I will use Bare Escentuals foundation + mineral veil, or Philosophy super natural. Then Masacara and eyeshadow. For blush I use Nars Orgasm or Lovejoy.......then some type of lipstick or gloss- oh I actually just bought Clinques poppy face powder ( the one with the flower in it).

Here's my list:

• Benefit High Beam or NARS Multipurpose in Copacabana (I think that's what it's called?) great for highlighting your cheeks and browbone!
  • Aveda Face Accents in Plum Fresco as a blush, gives nice rosy finish.
  • MAC Matte Bronze, great bronzing powder, does not make you look orange!
  • Dior Diorshow Mascara in 090 (black)
  • MAC Glamoursun lipglass
That's pretty much it, I try to avoid eyeliner and eyeshadow unless it's for a special occasion or if i'm going out at night.

Here's my list:
  • Benefit High Beam or NARS Multipurpose in Copacabana (I think that's what it's called?) great for highlighting your cheeks and browbone!

how do you apply that? before powder? after? with a brush of some sort or straight to your face?

ive been eyeing the NARS for a while now, i just cant figure out the logistics of using it! lol.

I still do my same routine
During the week when I am in a hurry to get to work...
Laura Mercier Oil Free Primer
Laura Mercier Stick foundation in Light
Dior Eyeliner in black or Laura Mercier kohl eyeliners in either gray or brown
Stila Mascara
Fame lip gloss by Smashbox
laura mercier translucent powder
Secret Finish

I do the same routine on the weekends except i use Laura Merciers Silk Creme foundation and I apply it with a brush
And if I wear eye shadow I wear Mac eye shadow
Nars Blush in Orgasm

If I do anything different in the summer, it might be eyeshadow colors like I will wear blues and bright pinks in the summer.

Ive never tried the tinted mosturizers.