Anyone Have a Pic of a Spiaggia Gioco?

poohchk25

TOKIphiliac
May 9, 2007
I was at Macy's in UTC and I ran across some Spiaggia BVs and Ciaos and one gioco and I really really liked it and would have picked it up except I already have a Spiaggia BV. Now I'm wondering if I should go back and get it because I'm in love with the print. Does anyone own a Spiaggia gioco that they could post pics of?

I know most people don't like the girls, but I love them! I got 2 in the perfect spot. I even have the airplane pulling banner. The only thing I wish I did have is the tiny sea eurchents (sp?) I have 2 but one is cut off and the other is hiding behind coral. It fits a lot, I have a large makeup bag in it, a med size paper back book, keys, sunglasses, phone, i pod and a wallet in it right now.
myspiaggia2.jpg
myspiaggia.jpg

Thanks! I am so in love with it too, especially when I saw this print with hula girl right in the middle and bikini girl next to her. I also like how the middle part of the print has sort of like mirror print. I also get both the beach and underwater print. And no out of place large semi naked girl to spoil the print! I am so so happy!