pls help me find a red chanel flap!!

hey girls, im from australia and its sooooooo hard to get hold of a red classic flap whenever they do come in... anyone know where i can get the red in any size with the old chain?

any help will be much appreciated! and also, does anyone know if they will be making a red for next season? i only like bright reds, not dark red =)

From CJJ's update from Saks' Chanel Trunk Show, I don't think they are making any bright red flaps, but they will be making a very bright red clutch? She didn't go into much detail about it though. I wish I could tell you more but I missed the trunk show in SF.

hey girls, im from australia and its sooooooo hard to get hold of a red classic flap whenever they do come in... anyone know where i can get the red in any size with the old chain?

any help will be much appreciated! and also, does anyone know if they will be making a red for next season? i only like bright reds, not dark red =)

Chanel, and Saks have as limited number for the 07P season a beautiful true red color in the Classic Jumbo, and small clasic caviar letaher or they call it east west style with the new bijoux chain straps, but are now only on wait list. Good luck in your search.