My first ciao!

Miss :Dana

BROKE toki addict
Apr 16, 2007
Hey guys :smile: Just got my (FIRST!!) inferno ciao today from SH!! :yahoo:

I've never really understood the purpose of the ciao ciao/ciao's flap so I decided to try it out with the ciao since its smaller!

I'd have to say that I love it now!! But the only thing is, I cant shove a lot of stuff in it.. otherwise it gets bulgy :Push: I'd get the ciao ciao but I think its a bit big for me!! Haha the zucca was already bigger than I'd expected.. and its on the bigger side for me. (I'm such a tiny person and so short too!)

For those of you that have ciaos, share what you like/dislike about it! :yes:

Attachments

• inferno ciao.jpg
    inferno ciao.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 65
  • inferno ciao front.jpg
    inferno ciao front.jpg
    173.4 KB · Views: 70
  • inferno ciao back.jpg
    inferno ciao back.jpg
    168.6 KB · Views: 64
I love my ciao!!! I have pirata and adios star. They are great for a "going out on the town for a casual night" bag. I carry my denaro, keys, cell phone, lipgloss and pink maglight flashlight. It's nice because you don't have to worry about carrying it and it doesn't take up much room. I'm far too lazy to lug something like a zucca around all night!

i LOVE the ciao cuz its small n slim enough but still has a lot of print! n its totally versatile...! i personally love this bag very much and it holds everything that i need!

I love your inferno ciao~ so many cute characters on it!
I was thinking about getting a ciao but ended up getting a bambinone and a stellina instead because they seem more practical to me, but the ciao is nice :biggrin:

no prob starryxangel!

and i forgot to say... CONGRATS ON THE CIAO! it's very cute... the ciao is an awesome bag but I haven't used my amore ciao lately... I needa clean it :shocked:

ohh cute ciao!! congrats! lindsey said they still had plenty lot of inferno ciao's left. but i'm holding off so i can be good! hopefully they have more left whenever i'm ready to get one! =)

congrats on your ciao. i can't say enough good things about them!!!

my first was a citta ciao. i wore it forever folded. i just started using it on the top loops and i love it even more!! you can sure shove more stuff in it that way and i think it looks cute bulky and then it curves a little on top.

i have a citta, paradiso, and lamore ciao. my daughter has a spiaggia ciao. yeah, i think that says it all!

it does get a lot of the print lengthwise, but remember that it does have lots of gromits, rivets and one side has a long zipper.