Where else in Chicago can I find Tokidoki?

QueenLouis

O.G.
Mar 6, 2007
I found some at Bloomingdales... but I've checked 3 Macy's and no luck.

Is there anywhere else in the Chicago area where I can go to see Tokidoki in real life before buying?

I'm not from Chicago but from what I've read in the forum I think Nordstrom's carry tokidoki. And that's such an established store that I'm sure they have one in Chicago.

Umm other than that, I don't know .. sorry! :shrugs:

i know bloomingdales on michigan ave carries them, and the only macys i know of is state street. are you in the city? a.okay official carries a ton of toki and a lot of variety as well.

Oh, are they somewhere other than the handbag department? I go through there once every week or two and never noticed them there. Hmmm. I'll check it out tomorrow.

Well they sure were somewhere else. I browsed around handbags and didn't see anything... and then finally asked someone... they were in the opposite corner of the store in "accessories". Who knew! I get so confused in big department stores.

Went to A.Okay yesterday. WOW, they have a ton of Tokidoki!!! Spiaggia, Fumo, blanco and a bunch of styles. It is a really cool store. They have the Cactus Sandy and Bastardino figures as well as donut keychains. On Clark Street a couple blocks north of Belmont,

Went to A.Okay yesterday. WOW, they have a ton of Tokidoki!!! Spiaggia, Fumo, blanco and a bunch of styles. It is a really cool store. They have the Cactus Sandy and Bastardino figures as well as donut keychains. On Clark Street a couple blocks north of Belmont,

Guess I'll have to plan a trip up there to check it out! Yes... parking in that neighborhood is almost impossible!!!!