I think i bought a fake sunglasees!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at the auction, I think you bought a fake also. The case doesn't align with the check pattern and also,what is safilo? Burberry is not made by safilo. But get other's opinions. But I'm 99.9% positive you have a fake pair of glasses.

Looking at the auction, I think you bought a fake also. The case doesn't align with the check pattern and also,what is safilo? Burberry is not made by safilo. But get other's opinions. But I'm 99.9% positive you have a fake pair of glasses.

The Sàfilo Group, one of the world's leading producers of optical glasses, sunglasses and eyewear for sports, does business on the international market, with collections bearing its own Sàfilo brand, as well as the Carrera, Smith, Oxydo and Blue Bay labels, in addition to the licensed lines produced on behalf of Gucci, Polo Ralph Lauren, Christian Dior, Diesel, Valentino, Oliver by Valentino, Max Mara, Pierre Cardin, Burberry and Yves Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta, Stella McCartney, Giorgio Armani, Emporio Armani, Boucheron. For the American market, Sàfilo produces the Fossil, Nine West, Kate Spade and Saks Fifth Avenue collections.
Sàfilo is present in more than 120 countries around the world and markets its products through subsidiaries and exclusive distributors. ...taken from the following website: http://www.specialolympics.org/Spec...t_our_Corporate_Partners/The+Safilo+Group.htm

However, I do not know if these sunglasses are real or fake - this should be posted in the authenticate this section, not on the forum.

The Sàfilo Group, one of the world's leading producers of optical glasses, sunglasses and eyewear for sports, does business on the international market, with collections bearing its own Sàfilo brand, as well as the Carrera, Smith, Oxydo and Blue Bay labels, in addition to the licensed lines produced on behalf of Gucci, Polo Ralph Lauren, Christian Dior, Diesel, Valentino, Oliver by Valentino, Max Mara, Pierre Cardin, Burberry and Yves Saint Laurent, Bottega Veneta, Stella McCartney, Giorgio Armani, Emporio Armani, Boucheron. For the American market, Sàfilo produces the Fossil, Nine West, Kate Spade and Saks Fifth Avenue collections.
Sàfilo is present in more than 120 countries around the world and markets its products through subsidiaries and exclusive distributors. ...taken from the following website: http://www.specialolympics.org/Spec...t_our_Corporate_Partners/The+Safilo+Group.htm

However, I do not know if these sunglasses are real or fake - this should be posted in the authenticate this section, not on the forum.

^^Thanks for clearing that up, appreciate it. :okay:

Either way, I think that the original poster should get them authenticated and I don't think they are real burberry sunglasses from the looks of the auction. But definitely get them authenticated.

Status
Not open for further replies.