New Bags: KEEPERS or NOT??

LVixen

O.G.
Jun 26, 2006
Basically I LOVE the BACK of these bags, but really DISLIKE the FRONT!:confused1:

What should I do?

Here's the Zucca in Amore...

Toki 037.jpg Toki 035.jpg Toki 039.jpg

The Caramella in Spiaggia...

Toki 017.jpg Toki 020.jpg

And there's a last one...

I like them! What don't you like? The only thing about the Spiaggia Zucca is the girls head is cut right in the middle. But The L'amore looks great and so does the Carmela.

i love your amore zucca ! i dunno about your spiaggia zucca's front but the back definitely has good placement - altho when you wear your bag, the front will be shown, not the back =T

I really appreciate your input, girls! It looks like everyone agrees that the back of these bags look really good, but the front placements are not so great, and being that it's really the FRONT that people see when carried, I think the Zucca in Spiaggia has got to go!

The back is really cute with all the caracters and the tanned little guys, but the front is way too pink for me...I'm not into the "underwater scene" at all...

The Zucca in Amore I may keep only because it's not so easy to find anymore...

I love your amore zucca and cannot find anything wrong with it. I also like your carmela. I think the spiaggia Zuccas are very hard to find a "perfect" one. I got one and the back is great and the front is so-so but I have searched every store around me and either they have already all sold out or the placement is even worse - and worse than yours.... If you want one I would find a replacement before giving yours up or you may not have one at all....

i like the amore zucca. i have an amore gioco and now i wish i got the zucca instead but since i got the gioco on sale i can't change my mind :sad:

but keep the amore zucca and the carmella is really cute!

OK. That makes sense. I will keep the Amore and the Caramella in Spiaggia.

It's a shame that it (Caramella) has the same scene on both sides, but I guess it s a good scene...

I actually really like the Spiaggia Zucca front! I am thinking that if I get something in this print that I really want the little smiling crabs and jellyfish more than the girls, etc. I love little seacreatures - especially smiling ones! And the little pineapple is cute, too! So, I have to say that I like all three of them, fronts and backs! I'm not too helpful, am I? :smile:

I love your amore zucca and cannot find anything wrong with it. I also like your carmela. I think the spiaggia Zuccas are very hard to find a "perfect" one. I got one and the back is great and the front is so-so but I have searched every store around me and either they have already all sold out or the placement is even worse - and worse than yours.... If you want one I would find a replacement before giving yours up or you may not have one at all....

That's very wise advice. I hadn't thought of that...

I think I'll do some searching and make sure there's something better out there before I return this one...:yes: