My 1st BBag - now I'm ADDICTED! Cobalt pics please...

natalie_palm

May 6, 2007
I just bought my first bbag last week - Aqua city - and I LOVE it. I went into NM with my gf yesterday because she now wants a Greige (we think) hobo with GH. The SA said they have a Cobalt brief with GH and I am in LOVE with the style and I want a bluish bbag now. Only thing - I think I am going to like the silver hardware better (in Ocean). Does anyone have pics of their Cobalt bags they can post? I def want a distinctly different color than the Aqua. Will NM even get some of the Ocean's?

I just bought my first bbag last week - Aqua city - and I LOVE it. I went into NM with my gf yesterday because she now wants a Greige (we think) hobo with GH. [

What you saw was NATUREL (Giant Hardware was released for the SS 07 season, Greige was a FW 06 color)

Ocean is more of a muted blue...like a pale blueberry or even Navy 05. It looks stunning but it doesn't have that COME LOOK AT ME appeal.

Here's Aquamarine Work with GH

BalenciagaAquamarineGiantWork.jpg

Cobalt is Aqua. So, you already have that color in a City. Maybe if you want a blue bag, you should consider bleu glacier or french blue. I'll go look for pics.

Here's French Blue

IMG_0667.jpg

Bleu Glacier (periwinkle)

blue1.jpg

just wanted to add in a random thought....
if the french blue 'got together' with the bleu glacier/periwinkle... they would make cornflower babies...!! :P