What's the best YSL bag created?

evilarchitect

another grey city
O.G.
Feb 17, 2007
I know it's unlikely that everyone's gonna say the same thing, but I'm interested to hear all your opinions regardless! So, what's the best YSL bag? Sizes and colours welcomed as well!

I dont know what the bag is called. But it has like a fringe type thing. I dont know how to explain it lol. But its from the Tom Ford era, and whenever I bring it out people compliment me on it.

^i think i know which you mean - i saw one on ebay the other day. personally i think the muse and mombasa are classic but i really love some lesser-known tom ford pieces - which i don't really know the name of... i was hoping someone would mention them here! :smile:

I dont know what the bag is called. But it has like a fringe type thing. I dont know how to explain it lol. But its from the Tom Ford era, and whenever I bring it out people compliment me on it.
I think you are talking about this bag....yes it is great.

Attachments

• YSL68.jpg
    YSL68.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 2,485
  • YSL69.jpg
    YSL69.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 2,471
^^ I didnt mean that bag lol. But it is a nice bag none the less. Maybe I should be more clearer. The fringe is horizontal not vertical, and the stripes are wider not as thin as in that picture :smile:

When I get back from uni tonight i'll try to take a picture to show you all.