new blog w/ pics is up -- JapanLA

lately I started looking at the friends w/ you stuff and she just got shirts :Push: I'm supposed to refrain from buying... I really want the piccolo one but I guess that'll be in a later batch?

Probably not mamaxjam! lmfao...i know i can't -- i tried, unsuccessful :sad: IDK, I wanted that shirt as well..but I can't bring myself to wear a shirt with guns? lol.

jenn - friends with you? hmm?

Hahaha that was me a few years ago.. but I don't know... somewhere down the line I changed. hahahahaha Is it horrible of me to want a tshirt that says "mother" (since I am one) on the front in some nice lettering... and then "f'er" on the back?! hahahahaha

Probably not mamaxjam! lmfao...i know i can't -- i tried, unsuccessful :sad: IDK, I wanted that shirt as well..but I can't bring myself to wear a shirt with guns? lol.

jenn - friends with you? hmm?

I feel the same way about the guns. I like the tank more because of the burdies :biggrin:

and friends with you is an artist?
https://www.friendswithyou.com/
I haven't really looked into it I just know they make cute/disturbing vinyls and stuff... The shirt w/ the colorful dots specifically but it's those shirts and prints right after the hello kitty merchandise :biggrin:

Does anyone know what JapanLA charges for shipping (in US)? I don't suppose there are any discount codes or anything?

They charges $6 for a bracelet, $7 for a hoodie+necklace, and $12 for a bag (insurance included) to NJ

I dont think they have any discount codes...

eejit - I really think the shipping depends on how much items you purchase and what kind of packaging she has to use. She usually uses flat rate boxes (I think). I really do not think there are any discounts.

mamaxjam -- that's hilarious!

jenn -- yes, no guns! lolz. It's nice...but I still do not think I could bring myself to use something with guns.

socprof - the chair? noo noo you can live without it lolz. being an anti-enabler :biggrin:

cute t-shirts!! i asked jaime last week how much it is to ship the mushroom stools. I wanted to get two for my kids. she said she didn't know but would probably be a bit cause of their size! i just told her nm, i'll try to go up there sometime when i visit my dad.. =)