Japan LA hoodie availabilty

socprof81

Collector w/issues.
Mar 23, 2007
My roommate and I ordered some hoodies from Jaime who is so super nice, and she said she has about 5 i believe left, so if you want one of the all over print hoodies with adorable bullets and adios stars you should call! She also told me they're getting more at the end of summer in a new print!

oh well right now I work at home as a transcriber for fortune 500 companies...i have a test this coming week for a job in the state, clerk typist 2...makes basically around the same i do now...but i gotta get a new job cuz I will run out of my mom's insurance in a month or two :sad: and I'm not married so can't leach off my bf lolz.

Well, I suppose you could do it anywhere? LOL. But, to take the tests and stuff for my job you would already need to have access to a footpedal and noise-reduction headphones. My aunty has done this for 10+ years so I used hers and you have to know the different styles that our company uses. The company I work for is called Morningside Partners and they're located in Maryland :biggrin:

Blackwidow -- thank you! i am hoping to treat myself to ALOT more toki if i get the job, lmfao.

oh okay i have all that i had to do transcribing in college for stuff. i'll look into it!

I too need to find a work at home job but this one requires a college degree (which I do not have):

News Transcribers
At-home transcribers needed to produce verbatim transcripts for media clients such as CNN, FOX and MSNBC. Ability to work independently and meet deadlines a must. Familiarity with current events and AP style a plus. Requirements include: high-speed Internet connection; digital foot pedal system; bachelor's degree in English or journalism; at least three years of work experience. Pay is $18 per half-hour file, which should take 1 hour to complete, plus download and upload time. Please send résumé in the body of an e-mail to Careers.

Attachments will not be opened. Please include "News Transcriber" in the subject line and WPM typing speed in your cover letter.

I too need to find a work at home job but this one requires a college degree (which I do not have):

News Transcribers
At-home transcribers needed to produce verbatim transcripts for media clients such as CNN, FOX and MSNBC. Ability to work independently and meet deadlines a must. Familiarity with current events and AP style a plus. Requirements include: high-speed Internet connection; digital foot pedal system; bachelor's degree in English or journalism; at least three years of work experience. Pay is $18 per half-hour file, which should take 1 hour to complete, plus download and upload time. Please send résumé in the body of an e-mail to Careers.

Attachments will not be opened. Please include "News Transcriber" in the subject line and WPM typing speed in your cover letter.

awww! thank you! my BA is in Sociology and my MA is in Applied Behavioral Science, but maybe that would work??!?! I'm not teaching full time this summer so I 'm going to have tons of time!