Opinions on this little Hayden Harnett?

when it's done with it's baby-mommy duties, you can take it out to lunch when you're back at work, this way, you won't have to carry your entire purse, and your hands are free!

Ohhh I love it!!! I used to do that when my kids were babies too. I would carry a small bag for my stuff - you could put that around your shoulders when you're out shopping. I would get it.....very nice.

Do you know what your family member was trying to put in it? Do you think it would hold a small wallet, keys, cell and sunglasses? Thanks!

turtlejd: I think a sleek cellphone, keys and some credit cards/cash would be the extent of it. I was hoping a wallet could fit in, too but unfortunately not. I'm addicted to HH bags and am hoping they'll have a larger carryall in their upcoming collection. I've attached some pictures to this post which will probably help illustrate the clutch better. Hope this helps!

IMG_1383 (2).JPG IMG_1386 (2).JPG IMG_1384 (2).JPG

turtlejd: I think a sleek cellphone, keys and some credit cards/cash would be the extent of it. I was hoping a wallet could fit in, too but unfortunately not. I'm addicted to HH bags and am hoping they'll have a larger carryall in their upcoming collection. I've attached some pictures to this post which will probably help illustrate the clutch better. Hope this helps!

GREAT pics, mochiblure! Thanks for sharing! Do you ever wear this over the shoulder or cross body like they show on the HH website? What do you think of it being worn that way?

Thanks!