LV PTI Red Groom

I think too big and a little to femine to be honest. Where would he put it? It's the same size as a PTI even though it's a pochette style - but I don't think unless he carries some sort of man's "purse" like a messenger or something. To be really honest, if I saw a man with his wife and pull out this wallet I would think he was paying with his wife's wallet. How about a more traditional man's wallet? He might like that better. It's lovely for you to be so sweet to him. They have some really nice men's wallets that might be really nice for him.

I suggest the Zippy Organizer. I own one myself and I find it to be very functional. There's room for cash, cards, a pen, notes, and even a pocket agenda insert. I usually carry mine in a bag or in the large pocket of a jacket. I've received many compliments. I always see many men carrying the plain (not LV) agendas in their hands and I figured I'd be different.

Attachments

• Zippy1.JPG
    Zippy1.JPG
    142.1 KB · Views: 46
Thanks Guys. He uses an LV Cup Messenger bag for work. I do think that the Red Groom is too feminine but he loves the way it looks.

LV&Lexus07- I think he would like the Green Zippy. Do you guys think that is more masculine? Thanks

If he loves it then get it and it sounds like he won't have a problem throwing it into his messenger bag. My brother has a Damier wallet that is long like that one (it's either the Brazza or credit-card holder, not sure) and he just sticks it in the back pocket of his jeans when he's not at work and it sticks out a bit but it's fine.