Sass & Bide Spring/ Summer 07 NYC

Jan 23, 2006
sass_bide_FashionCentralDesignerImage.jpg

Click here to view sass & bide's Spring/Summer 07 collection directly from New York Fashion Week.

Founded by Sarah-Jane Clarke (nickname
“sass”) and Heidi Middleton (nickname “bide”) the label began life as a stall on London’s Portobello Road, then rose to fashion heights with their now famous denim designs.
What had already become an underground phenomenon in Australia, quickly expanded in south-east Asia, USA, Europe and even the Middle East.
Today, the sass & bide range offers not only innovative new shapes and detailing in denim, it also features an extensive and luxurious fashion range which showcases twice a year on the runway at New York Fashion Week.

Living here in Oz, they have a great store in Paddington, Sydney. They have the best jeans, they are so comfy. I even bought a beautiful pair of Navy silk dinner wide leg pants with a shirred waist at a department store here for 1/2 price so I am looking forward to wearing those. They also do great T's.

My whole wardrobe is filled with Sass & Bides, so glad people on TPF shares the same obssion with me... Although recently I've been stocking my closet up with Alice Mccall...

My whole wardrobe is filled with Sass & Bides, so glad people on TPF shares the same obssion with me... Although recently I've been stocking my closet up with Alice Mccall...

Same here!!! :yes:

I actually haven't bought anything Sass & Bide from their last 2 or 3 collections. But i have fallen in love with S&B all over again. My favourite is #34, i managed to get it in my size about 3 months ago and love it to bits!!!

SB009.jpg

I actually haven't bought anything Sass & Bide from their last 2 or 3 collections. But i have fallen in love with S&B all over again.

I agree! I haven't liked their stuff for a while now, but I'm loving this collection. I think they've finally realized that they need to make things that look good other than frayed misfits :smile: